Kei te mahi ngā rōpu Te Rau Ora me Te Tūāpapa Tarukino o Aotearoa ki te whakahaere i tēnei hōtaka hou. He heipūtanga tēnei ki te mahi me ngā rōpu ārahi i ngā hōtaka hou ki te whakaaweawe panoni tūturu kia mimiti te kino o te tarutaru i ngā hapori.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence health outcomes through innovative solutions to AoD related harms within a kaupapa Māori framework. This is a long-term fixed-term position, full-time (negotiable), and is based in beautiful Ōtepoti, Dunedin.
About the role
As a member of the Workforce Development and Addiction programme, you will need to demonstrate experience in research and evaluation. In addition, you will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be flexible, and be able to fit well into a team that interacts with a diverse range of people.
We are looking for someone with:
- Demonstrated ability to undertake literature reviews, transcribe and undertake survey data collection and data entry.
- Ability to prepare materials for specific audiences.
- A track record of success in assisting in delivering projects, scoping reports and evaluation programmes.
- An appreciation of Hauora Māori and Whānau ora.
- An eye for detail.
Experience working in the alcohol and drug sector is a distinct advantage.
Please click About Addiction Programme to find out more about the AoD Innovation Programme.
You can find the Position Description for this role here: Rangahau| Researcher
We want to know about you and the skills and experience you can bring to our team. Please provide all relevant information in your application.
What you can expect when applying to work for us:
- We will consider all applications and draw up a short-list of those applicants who fit our criteria.
- All applicants will receive an email advising of their next step in the process within two weeks of receiving your application.
- An interview time will be arranged with shortlisted candidates. Interviews will commence week beginning 16 November 2020.
- A panel interview will be conducted, consisting of 3 people from Te Rau Ora, NZ Drug Foundation and key stakeholders.
- We will advise all short-listed applicants of the outcome of their application within 5 days of their interview.
What we expect from your application:
- Demonstrate in your cover letter and CV your skills, knowledge and experiences that relate to the tasks and responsibilities of this position.
- Your curriculum vitae needs to outline:
- your education qualifications - including the full-title of the qualification, the year awarded, and the name of the institution attended
- your employment history, including your current position - specify dates of employment, title of each position
- name of employer, main duties or accountability, and achievements.
How to apply
You can apply for this vacancy by clicking on the "Interested? Apply here" button below or at the top and ensure to upload a current copy of your CV and cover letter. The best part is you can use any device such as mobile phone, tablet or a desktop to apply for this job.
Applications close on Friday, 13 November 2020 @ 5:00 pm.