A fantastic opportunity to lead and transform the operational systems and processes across the business delivering improved user and stakeholder experiences.
Te Rau Ora is a Non-Government Organisation, dedicated to Māori wellbeing and health workforce innovation. Our focus is on 'nationally navigated and locally led' solutions to improve wellbeing, with a specific focus on community development strategies. This is fostered through Māori leadership, working across sector with stakeholders, strategic partners, innovative design and health solutions.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with the desired technical skill and demonstrated experience, and the ability to lead multiple projects within the digital space.
The ideal candidate profile for this position is:
- Proficient and proven capability in web development, hosting and deployment & software development
- Preferable experience with one or more of Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle, React Native or Laravel, SharePoint, SUGAR (written in PHP)
- Intermediate level design skills and user experience Design UX skills
- Have a good working understanding of Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Adobe suite
- Lead projects and implement technologies such as SharePoint
- Have a passion for technology and continual change
- Proven commercial experience
- Experience working within a multi-project environment
- Ability to engage with and understand our people and what they do
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be a dynamic and creative thinker with problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Have a qualification in software development
- Te reo Māori me ona tikanga (desirable)
- 3-5 years' experience
If this sounds like a profile that matches your skill, capability and experience and you are confident working within a Māori kaupapa organisation, then this might be the role for you!
Note: Part-time or Full-time option available, including, flexibility to work from home and in any location.
How to apply
We'd love you to join us and bring your knowledge and experience. If you're looking for a change and want to unleash your powers, we want to hear from you. Simply apply below!
Do you have a question? Email your query to: MatapoporeTangata@terauora.com.