Kei te mahi tahi ngā rōpu Te Rau Ora me Te Tūāpapa Tarukino o Aotearoa ki te whakahaere i tēnei hōtaka hou. He heipūtanga tēnei ki te mahi me ngā rōpu ārahi i ngā hōtaka hou ki te whakaaweawe panoni tūturu kia mimiti te kino o te tarutaru i ngā hapori.
This is an exciting opportunity to influence health outcomes through innovative solutions to AoD related harms within a kaupapa Māori framework. The position is full time (negotiable), fixed term, and based in beautiful Ōtepoti, Dunedin.
We are seeking a dynamic multi-talented Senior Programme Co-ordinator to join the waka of Te Rau Ora!
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 or more years previous experience in administration, project co-ordination, māori community development.
- High level of literacy and report writing skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite of products; Computer expertise skill level 3-4.
- Attention to detail and ability to see the bigger picture.
- Ability to work with pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience in developing and managing effective systems.
- Good judgement and problem-solving abilities.
- Energy and motivation to get the job done.
- High level of service to others – customer centred.
- Understands the need to be agile, collaborative, patient and flexible.
- Positive attitude in the face of conflicting demands.
Experience working in the alcohol and drug sector is a distinct advantage.
We want to know about you and the skills and experience you can bring to our team. Please provide all the information we request in your application.
If you would like to find out more about this vacancy, please click on the links below:
What you can expect when applying to work for us:
- We will consider all applications and draw up a short-list of those applicants who fit our criteria.
- All applicants will receive an email advising of whether they’ve been short-listed or not in the week beginning Monday, 1st June.
- An interview time will be arranged with short-listed candidates. Interviews will commence week beginning 1st June.
- A panel interview will be conducted, consisting of 3 people from Te Rau Ora, NZ Drug Foundation and key stakeholders.
- We will advise all short-listed applicants of the outcome of their application within 5 days of their interview.
What we expect from your application:
- Demonstrate in your cover letter and CV your skills, knowledge and experiences that relate to the tasks and responsibilities of this position.
- Your curriculum vitae needs to outline:
- your educational qualifications – including the full title of the qualification, the year awarded, and the name of the institution attended
- your employment history, including your current position – specify dates of employment, title of each position
- name of employer, main duties or accountability, and achievements.
If you would like to express your interest in applying for this vacancy please click the 'Interested? Apply here' button below and ensure to upload a current copy of your CV and cover letter.
This vacancy will close on Friday, 5 June 2020 @ 5:00pm.